Summer Bucket List




Ah, summer. I have mixed feelings about it. I love how it puts school on pause, but I hate that extreme heat wave that swoops over Southern California. Either way, it enables me to try new activities that I don't get the chance to experience during the busy year.

This summer, I decided not to take any summer school, and instead relax, pick up a seasonal job, and explore my local area. I just posted about one of my favorite places in Pasadena (link here) which was a blast revisiting! There are so many things to do in Southern California, that I decided to comprise a summer bucket list to keep me on track.

To keep things interesting, I mixed in places to see and activities to accomplish. Most of the places in my list I've visited, but it's been a long time since I've been back. It's hard to find new things when you've lived in this area your whole life!

I hope this list inspires you to make a list of your own! So without further ado, here's my 2018 summer bucket list:
  • Beach day and dinner on the water
  • Disneyland
  • Downtown Disney- dinner at Jazz Café
  • Wine Tasting
  • Watch fireworks
  • Paint a picture
  • Stay in a cabin in the woods
  • Fly a kite
  • Read a book
  • Host a tea party
  • Scuba diving
  • Ride a boat
  • Water skiing
  • Go fishing
  • Griffith Observatory
  • Natural History Museum
  • Sports game
  • Wine and paint
  • Lake Arrowhead
  • Big Bear Lake
  • LA Zoo
  • Queen Mary tour
  • Bowling
  • Downtown LA
  • Irvine Spectrum
  • Picnic
  • Huntington Gardens
  • Make homemade ice cream
  • Sea World
  • Santa Monica Pier
  • Bake lemon bars
  • Throw a sleepover party
  • Drive-in movie
  • Water balloon fight
  • Make something out of pottery
  • Hike Mt. Rubidoux
  • Shoot a gun
  • Visit a monastery

Comments

Popular Posts