Jewelry Making



As you’ve probably noticed, I really enjoy water coloring, but what you probably didn’t know is that I also have a passion for making my own jewelry.

I started jewelry-making when I was just a young girl and have slowly improved some of my skills. It’s so much fun, because I can match the jewelry to my outfits and it’s so much cheaper to purchase the materials and make your jewelry than it is to go out and buy that particular piece from a store. For $50 worth of supplies along with tools from home, I have made upwards of 25 pieces of jewelry coming down to $2.50 per item. That’s pennies folks!

I figured I’d share of of my pieces here on the blog! I think I might even do some DIY tutorials for those who are interested in getting into jewelry-making. Not to mention, it’s perfect for homemade presents, especially because you can personalize your pieces.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics & please let me know what you think about those tutorials!




Comments

Popular Posts