Lenten Journey 2018: Day 1


We are finally in the midst of lent, a truly joyful sorrow. While we embark on this journey, me we transform our lives so that they reflect our Savior.

I highly encourage picking up a spiritual book or few to read throughout this solemn period. Reading always helps to put me in the right frame of mind, while teaching me more about our faith.

For my Lenten reading, I'm choosing to complete "The Life of the Virgin Mary." It's a heavy read, but what better way to learn a godly way of life, than by exemplifying His Holy Mother.

This year, I am dedicated to keeping a journal of my thoughts and spiritual revelations. I find that writing spiritual passages and thoughts help to solidify them in my mind and heart. You should give it a try! It's a fun challenge that you will treasure forever.

Comments

Popular Posts