Christmas Favorites



One of the joys of Christmas is the tradition of sharing with others through offering presents. I'm so grateful for the people in my life and the sweet gifts they gave me this year. Here's a quick snapshot of some presents I received this year!

Can you tell pink's my favorite color? The Mickey ears are the rose gold edition gifted by my boyfriend's parents. They coupled it with a mug featuring all the pretty castles from the Disney princess movies with the engraving "happily ever after." I wonder if that’s a hint... Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve loved the Disney princesses. Their stories have always made me hope for my own Prince Charming.

Aside from Disney treats, I also received some makeup! If you know me, I’m not very well- practiced when it comes to makeup, but I do enjoy trying new products and glamming up. The Anastasia brow pencil is a funny gift for me, because my sister gifted it to me after complaining about the way I’ve been drawing my eyebrows. She hates them. So she gave me the pencil to help me fix them. No complaints here! I’m all for better brows. Since receiving the brow pencil, I’ve seen a significant difference in shaping my eyebrows. I kid you not, this pencil with brow brush works wonders!

The Bare Minerals blush and gloss are both from my dear church friend! I have desperately needed BOTH products so it was a great surprise to receive this present. Plus, the colors are beautiful! Very earthy and fresh! If you’re looking for a a glammed look that isn’t too bold, give this set a try. It does a really good job of accentuating my features instead of masking them.

How pretty is that wallet?! My aunt gifted it to me and I can’t imagine a prettier wallet that incorporates my favorite details. It’s sturdy, but elegant so it’s perfect for storing all my day to day necessities. I’m guilty of over stuffing my purses and wallets, but you never know when you might need something. My rule is it’s better to be safe than sorry, so having a larger wallet with compartments which doesn’t look like a granny pack is wonderful. Two thumbs up!!

Altogether, I feel so  blessed to have many thoughtful people in my life who have each gifted me such special presents. I’m so excited to continue using these presents and I definitely feel the love!

Comments

Popular Posts