What's In My Purse?



Purses are messy, especially when you have several purses and you're constantly needing to switch your stuff around. By now, I have a quick checklist I mentally review to make sure I don't forget the important stuff, because that is one dreadful mistake I never want to make again. The worst situations is when I left my wallet at home, got to the cash register, and realized I didn't have my wallet only after all my stuff was scanned...AWKWARD!!! So if you're like me and you need that extra little reminder, I hope this post finds you well...
As women, we have a LOT of responsibilities which also means, we tend to carry a LOT of things, but I'm definitely learning to trim those things down to the basics. Here's my top list of must haves:

  • WALLET. Of course we need one of these bad boys! Thankfully, I'm learning my lesson to always keep it on hand. Unfortunately, I can't post the link for this wallet, because I don't see a brand on it and I got it for a present. But, I have seen some pretty wallets at Target...*wink wink* 
  • KEYS. *Tragic story* I went on a date and got home, only to realize I was locked out and no one was home to let me in so I had to wait like a crazy person outside of my house until someone arrived. Never leave your keys behind! 
  • MINTS. Another mistake I've learned from. Let's just say an empty belly and a cup of coffee don't exactly smell fresh. These tasty mints are from Trader Joe's! They have a vanilla kick while maintaining that strikingly peppermint flavor...so they're basically candy. Double duty folks...can I get two thumbs up?
  •  HAND SANITIZER. There is no way you can visit the bathroom often enough to keep clean, so just to play it safe, you should carry a mini bottle of Purell. Not to mention, its travel sized and adorable. 
  •  CHAPSTICK. Cracked and dry lips aren't pleasant. Stay moisturized.
  •  LIPGLOSS. Once you've gotten that lip thing taken care of, you've gotta glam up! It's amazing the difference a little shine can make.
  • AGENDA. It's cute to think I have everything I need to know memorized. Trust me, this thing is a lifesaver! You never know when you might need to jot something down somewhere. This brings us to the next point:
  •  PEN(S). You can't get far with writing unless you've got one of these.
  •  TISSUES. When the sniffles hit, you want to make sure you're prepared otherwise, it's gonna be a painful struggle between where you are and the nearest restroom.
  •  HAIR TIES/PINS. The struggle is real when it comes to long hair. So next time the temperature is on the rise or your hair straggles in front of your face, you will be prepared.
  • ADVIL. Headaches and migraines are the WORST! Thankfully, I can pop a couple pills and kiss them goodbye. I don't know about you all, but Tylenol doesn't do it for me. Advil instantly provides relief! If you haven't given it a shot, you should! Let me know what you think. ) 

Comments

Popular Posts