Quality Farmhouse Jars



I have a small knack for collecting pretty jars and containers, but I try to pace myself by only purchasing them if they're on sale. Thankfully, I have Target to back me up.

Whether you like a good sale or just a value product, the choices are endless at Target! It's amazing the deals you can find by just checking out the dollar section. I surprise myself all the time!

My favorite products are these beautiful little glass containers with chalkboard lids! I'm sure you've noticed them if you've kept up with my recipe posts, because they're great for storing spices and snack foods. They're super farmhouse friendly and only $1 each! I tried to find the link for them, but came out flat. It might be, because they come from the dollar section, so they aren't posted online. Keep a lookout for them and I'll do the same. Here's the link for some similar jars that come in sets of 4:

https://www.target.com/p/anchor-hocking-6oz-set-of-4-glass-custard-cups-with-snap-on-lids-clear/-/A-11031034#lnk=sametab

While perusing the dollar section, I also came across that striped ceramic and wood container! Price- $3!! Looking back, I should have purchased the larger container and kept it as a set. It doesn't seem to show up on Target's website, but I found a close copy posted here:

https://www.target.com/p/anchor-hocking-6oz-set-of-4-glass-custard-cups-with-snap-on-lids-clear/-/A-11031034#lnk=sametab

With so many stylish products making it into the dollar section, why not check it out next time you stop at Target? You'll be pleasantly surprised so see the variety of household items becoming available!

Comments

Popular Posts