Philippians 4:5



Happy Monday! I pray your Lent has been blessed!

As we struggle to become more like Christ, I find a common burden of mine to be anxiousness. This vice breeds impatience and often enables me to feel as if the weight of my responsibilities is solely on my shoulders.

Being a planner, I constantly feel the pressure to make things happen, even if they're not in my control.
Unfortunately, this causes me to lose sight of God's bigger plan for me in my life.

There are things that are in our control and things that aren't. Rather than worrying about the future, we should petition the Lord for peace and guidance as we move onto the next chapter of our lives.

Only He knows the outcome of our lives and only He can bless us with necessary tools to walk the right path.

Comments

Popular Posts