Glory to our Creator



The Lord is abundantly glorious and amazing. He created us and He made us in His likeness, therefore we can never run out of things to talk about with regards to Him, because everything is connected to Him.

We are His people and our lives should reflect Him in everything we do.

Here’s a small passage from today’s daily readings:

“Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: ‘Will you question me about my children, or command me concerning the work of my hands? I made the earth, and created man upon it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host. I have aroused him in righteousness, and I will make straight all his ways; he shall build my city and set my exiles free, not for price or reward,’ says the LORD of hosts.”

We were made to be holy. The Lord created us out of His Love to obey His commandments so that we can reap the blessings that come through His guidance.

May we always be reminded our our purpose in this life so that we can be communicants of the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts